WordPress Website Training Terms and Conditions
- Training is provided at $110/hour (minimum 1-hour session required). If the session runs over your pre-booked time of 1 or 2 hours, Torquay Web Design will issue an invoice for the extra time spent.
- A Booking and payment is required to secure your training session – Book your training
- Maximum of 2 attendees per session.
- Minimum 48-hour cancellations (via email) are required for a full refund. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of $55 will be charged.
- At least one attendee must have a computer or a laptop with a reliable internet connection.
- Torquay Web Design team will ask for login details to your WordPress site before your session and has the right to refund a booking if it is deemed our training is not suitable for your website.
- Training available for self-hosted WordPress websites only.
- WordPress.com assistance is not available.
- Torquay Web Design is NOT a registered training organisation and all training is offered as tailored to your needs and of a general nature based on known facts and experience with the WordPress software.
- Torquay Web Design is NOT associated with Automattic.com in any way.
- Training at your home or office is not available. Only online option is offered.
Pick your date and time to make your booking today.